Download our presentation on Septic Systems and Emerging Contaminants
Here are five top takeaways from his presentation:
- PFAS in Drinking Water - In January 2019, the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services (NHDES) will be initiating rule making on establishment of maximum contaminant levels (MCLs)
- UCMR 4 and Water Testing for New Emerging Contaminants
- Manganese - One of the UCMR 4 contaminants, manganese, is a common component in New Hampshire groundwater, with recent health studies linking manganese to learning disabilities.
- Arsenic - Also in January 2019, the NHDES will reevaluating the AGQS for arsenic.
- 1,4 Dioxane - In September 2018, NHDES updated the AGQS for the state